An interactive and immersive experience that allows an unique discovery of the Ponte 25 de Abril.
A new cultural attraction in Lisbon!
Located in Alcântara (Avenida da Índia), this interactive centre allows all visitors to have an unique experience of the bridge – considered one of the prettiest in the world – via a tour that takes in the exterior areas of this key pillar and the sensory experience of visiting its interior.
It is a trip through the history of its construction and ends with an elevator ride up to a panoramic viewing point that provides an unrivalled view of the city and the river.
Making use of modern multimedia devices, your visit ends with an immersive virtual reality experience of parts of the bridge that are inaccessible and a call at the PhotoBooth so you can record this unforgettable moment.
From 15 Jul, 2022 to 17 Jul, 2022
Matière Noire / Clarière Urbaine
On July 15 and 16, Pilar 7 will close exceptionally at 20h00 (last entrance until 19h30).
On Sunday, July 17, will close at 18h00 (last entrance 17h30).
Find more atractions:
(1) From May to September, from 10:00h to 20:00h
(2) From October to April, from 10:00h to 18:00h
* Closed on December 25th.
- Tramway Carris - 15
- Buses Carris (Rua da Junqueira e Alcântara) - 714, 727, 732, 751
- Train (line/station) - Lisboa ↔ Cascais | Alcântara
- Parking: in the Industries Square / Congress Center
- Hop on Hop off Travel Circuits, Monumental Belém Circuit.