[ August/September ] The Book Fair is back to Parque Eduardo VII and promises novelties for readers of all ages.
The avenues of the Parque Eduardo VII will be full of life for yet another Lisboa Book Fair!
As with all years, the Book Fair is a great chance to find out about new literature as well as discover antiques and unique works.
You can also find out what is happening behind the words, as many authors – especially, but not only, Portuguese authors – come to the fair to speak to their fans at colloquiums and autograph sessions.
All of this in one of the city’s most beautiful places, with the river Tejo at your feet.
• Monday to Thursday - 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm
• Friday - 12:30 pm to midnight
• Saturdays - 11:00 am to midnight
• Sundays - 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Parque Eduardo VIILisboa
- From 27 Aug, 2020 to 13 Sep, 2020