Information for travellers - #StaySafe
Portugal is in a state of emergency and the new government measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus bring many restrictions for citizens and tourists, for companies and also for public or private entities.
Thus, for residents, as for tourists, circulation is limited to the most essential needs, being exclusevily allowed to buy food, work matters, seek medical or health care or assist older people and others in need.
For those traveling to Lisbon, temperature control is carried out at Lisbon airport.
Public face-to-face services are suspended, these services are being maintained through digital media and contact centers with citizens and companies.
As the Tourist Information Desk services are closed, the support is kept from 10am until 6pm by phone (+351 210312800) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OTHER USEFUL CONTACTS & SERVICES:
National Emergency Number: 112
Police – Tourism Station at Praça dos Restauradores: Tel: (+351) 213 421 634 / (+351) 213 421 623
Fire Service: (+351) 213 422 222
Lisbon Airport (arrivals and departures): Tel: (+351) 218 413 700
Pharmacies - www.farmaciasportuguesas.pt | Tel: (+351) 707 273 273
Embassies - www.embassypages.com/city/lisbon
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Restaurants are open but only providing take-away and delivery services;
- Dance venues are closed (clubs, discos, etc);
- Outdoor behaviour - not allowed to drink alcohol in public areas.
MUSEUMS AND MONUMENTS
All the National Museums and Monuments are closed, as well as municipal equipments and private collections.
All theaters and other venues that receive events with a large number of visitors have cancelled their programme.
- Free access - entrances and exits are opened throughout the network;
- Lost and Found service | Ticket offices - Closed.
BUS & TRAM
- Regular public service is operational (Except santa Justa lift);
- Free access;
- Onboard tickets suspended and entries are made exclusively by the back door;
- Transports will stop in every bus stop, avoiding travelers to press the stop button.
- Reacting to the reduced passenger numbers were implemented reduced timetables.
- For further questions, please contact the Customer Assistance line 707 210 220.
PARKING | PRIVATE TRANSPORT
- Payment suspension in the parking of "EMEL" Time-Limited Parking Zones