Passeios regulares em Inglês!
This tour is a unique way to see and experience historical Lisbon. Insider guides give you a great insight into Lisbon’s lifestyle, history and culture as well useful tips. Districts we visit: Baixa – Chiado – Alfama.
- Walk through Baixa – the old downtown district of the city – tasting the famous Pastel de Nata (custard tart) along the wayr.
- Explore the amazing Rossio, Figueira and Comércio Squares..
- Get to know Chiado, the glamorous part of the city with its iconic cafés and shops.
- Take a ride on the vintage tram to Alfama, a beautifully ancient Moorish neighborhood.
- Stop for a Wine tasting at a wine bar located in a medieval palace.
Meeting point Praça Dom Pedro IV (Rossio) em frente à estátua às 10h.
- All year - Daily - 10am
- Free ride on the old vintage tram
- Pastel de Nata - Custard tart
- One tapa & Wine tasting