Pilar 7 Bridge Experience
An interactive and immersive experience that allows a unique discovery of the Ponte 25 de Abril.
A new cultural attraction in Lisbon!
Located in Alcântara (Avenida da Índia), this interactive centre allows all visitors to have a unique experience of the bridge – considered one of the prettiest in the world – via a tour that takes in the exterior areas of this key pillar and the sensory experience of visiting its interior.
It is a trip through the history of its construction and ends with an elevator ride up to a panoramic viewing point that provides an unrivalled view of the city and the river.
Making use of modern multimedia devices, your visit ends with an immersive virtualreality experience of parts of the bridge that are inaccessible and a call at the PhotoBooth so you can record this unforgettable moment.
Traveller Rating: Based on reviews
(1) From May to September, from 10:00h to 20:00h
(2) From October to April, from 10:00h to 18:00h
* Closed on December 25th.
- Normal: € 6
- Students, + 65 years or groups of 10 or more: 4€/person
- Children up to 5 years and holders of the Lisbon Card: free.
- The Virtual Reality experience has its own ticket, 1.5 euros, being free for children up to 5 years and holders of the Lisbon Card.
- Tramway Carris - 15
- Buses Carris (Rua da Junqueira e Alcântara) - 714, 727, 732, 751
- Train (line/station) - Lisboa ↔ Cascais | Alcântara
- Parking: in the Industries Square / Congress Center
- Hop on Hop off Travel Circuits, Monumental Belém Circuit.
Monday: 10:00 - 20:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 20:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 20:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00
Friday: 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 20:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 20:00
Last Entry hour: 19:30
Monday: 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 18:00
Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
Last Entry hour: 17:30
Avenida da Índia, Pilar 7 da Ponte 25 de Abril