Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Alfacinha LX is Lisbon in its essence and truth. We know the city by heart and we show the different layers of history, built over the centuries.
ALFAMA APARTMENT SERVICES, comfortable apartments in the heart of Alfama with stunning views of Tejo.
The projects Alfama's Nest, Sé Nest and Martim Moniz Nest is a pioneering project in the tourism sector, consists on local accommodation of several apartments of T0, T1 and T2, located in the old quarters of Lisbon.
Alive Travel is a Destination Management Company (DMC) and Professional Congress Organizer (PCO), specialized in Meetings, Incentives, Congresses, Conventions and other service solutions.
Almáa Sintra Hostel is an Eco Hostel and Retreat Centre located in the heart of the Sintra Mountain.
Fine dining restaurant distinguished with a Michelin Star. Author's cuisine served informally in a sophisticated atmosphere. By chef Henrique Sá Pessoa.
AlmaLusa Baixa/Chiado lies in one of the most emblematic squares of Lisbon – the “Praça do Município”, infused with the spirit of its surroundings.
Altice Arena is a rather versatile venue that can host a wide variety of events. From 20 to 20,000 spectators.
A boutique hotel in Lisbon reviving the glamour of the Portuguese 40s with an extraordinary location in the centre of the city, on Restauradores square.
The Altis Belém Hotel & Spa is a 5 star design Hotel located just a few steps from the Tagus River – In Doca do Bom Sucesso, in the cultural and historic quarter of Belém.
The Altis Grand Hotel, five star Conference & Business Hotel, combines elegance, sophistication and comfort with the best location in Lisbon’s city centre.
Altis Prime is a luxury Apartment Hotel in Lisbon, with an updated design, located in the main financial and commercial artery of Lisbon, Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca.
Altis Suites is an aparthotel in Lisbon center next to Altis Grand Hotel offers 42 apartments and suits for long stays or vacations in Lisbon.
Our services are based in Private airport-hotel-airport tranfers, Private tours and also corporate services (hourly or at disposal).
The best 360º view over Lisbon. A breathtaking landscape from its hills, the houses, River Tagus and the main monuments, among other points of interest.
Amoreiras Shopping Center, a Lisbon’s icon. Placed in the center of the Portuguese capital became a meeting point for all, always demanding quality and attentive to the last fashion trends.
Lisbon Airport. Destinations and companies, departures and arrivals in real time, access, parking reservation, flights and hotel, services, shopping and leisure.
André Tours is an incoming agency DMC, working throughout Portugal and islands. We cater for all your needs, always bearing in mind comfort and quality, allowing you to discover the genuine Portugal.
The A Outra Face da Lua is a vintage clothing shop in the heart of Lisbon's downtown. With its 10 years of existance the shop also gathers a bistro coffee shop with an outdoor terrace.