Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
The 138 Liberdade Hotel is destined to become a benchmark of exclusivity, sophistication and elegance in the heart of Lisboa.
Rooms with a contemporary design in a classic Art Nouveau style building. A new concept in the city. Relax and start your journey with the 1908 Lisbon Hotel.
Located in one of the most privileged zones of the city, besides the sight on the Tagus river we are focused on the quality and freshness of the food that we made.
9.8 Gravity is the biggest bouldering complex in Lisbon. It has 600m2 of climbable area, with challenges for all levels and ages.
abc Travel promotes discover Portugal, with several cultural destinations, historical, religious, gastronomic and leisure. Quality and punctuality are our motto.
Abreu Events, with head office in Lisbon and across Portugal, specialized on corporate events, congresses and product launches, with dedicated and multilingual teams.
This association emerged from a group of merchants with long traditions in downtown Lisbon, the group for the Dynamization of Baixa Commerce was born, which, since 1993, has been promoting commerce in the city's downtown.
Since 1955, Adega de Palmela, a wine brand from the Setúbal Peninsula, has played a meritorious and active role in the region, maintaining an affective and emotional connection in supporting agricultural and wine production.
A night of fados at Adega Machado is a truly artistic experience of the Portuguese Culture in the heart of Bairro Alto (neighborhood): Fado (Lisbon Song) and Gastronomy.
ADEGAMÃE was born from an old passion that had always lain in the heart of the Riberalves Group: wine!
Dare your family and friends and come have fun in a total safety environment, overcoming obstacles and breaking barriers.
We aim to provide our clients with an unique experience, and offer a vast range of services, in Lisbon and all over Portugal.
Certified tourist guides and tour managers offer services for individual travellers and/or groups for short and/or longer stays in different languages
AHP is the largest and most representative hotel association in Portugal, with more than a century of experience at the service of Portuguese hospitality.
AHRESP is the association representing o the Food and Beverage sector, the accommodation sector particularly in terms of Hospitality, rural tourism the Tourism Developments housing and accommodation.