Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Rooms with a contemporary design in a classic Art Nouveau style building. A new concept in the city. Relax and start your journey with the 1908 Lisbon Hotel.
Located in one of the most privileged zones of the city, besides the sight on the Tagus river we are focused on the quality and freshness of the food that we made.
A ARTE DA TERRA is one of the most original shops in Lisbon. Located in the old stables of Cathedral, you can find a selection of the best of portuguese arts and crafts
abc Travel promotes discover Portugal, with several cultural destinations, historical, religious, gastronomic and leisure. Quality and punctuality are our motto.
Abreu Events, with head office in Lisbon and across Portugal, specialized on corporate events, congresses and product launches, with dedicated and multilingual teams.
Specialized tourism for persons with reduced mobility and seniors, through a varied range of tours in adapted vehicles and points of interest which can be accessed by wheelchair
A night of fados at Adega Machado is a truly artistic experience of the Portuguese Culture in the heart of Bairro Alto (neighborhood): Fado (Lisbon Song) and Gastronomy.
ADEGAMÃE was born from an old passion that had always lain in the heart of the Riberalves Group: wine!
Located in Avenida da Liberdade, AdLib offers a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere with excellent service and a menu full of flavours.
Dare your family and friends and come have fun in a total safety environment, overcoming obstacles and breaking barriers.
Licensed tourist guides and tour managers offer services for individual travelers and/or groups for short and/or longer stays in different languages
Come and watch the city view from the River! Embark on a memorable ride on our boats and have fun while enjoying a unique experience!
AHP is the largest and most representative hotel association in Portugal, with more than a century of experience at the service of Portuguese hospitality.
AHRESP is the association representing o the Food and Beverage sector, the accommodation sector particularly in terms of Hospitality, rural tourism the Tourism Developments housing and accommodation.
The Ajuda National Palace was the official royal house in the second half of the 19th century. It presents authentic interiors and important art collections.
Hotel Insulana is located in the historic center of Lisbon. From the comfort of your room, you’ll be close to the city’s main sightseeing attractions and best shops.