Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
André Tours is an incoming agency DMC, working throughout Portugal and islands. We cater for all your needs, always bearing in mind comfort and quality, allowing you to discover the genuine Portugal.
PrivateLane is a company dedicated to private transport with driver. We have all different kinds of executive and leisure transports, having a fleet prepared for any type of service that the client may need.
Anthia Diving Center is a Tourism Animation company. Our main objective is to promote recreational diving in all its aspects.
The A Outra Face da Lua is a vintage clothing shop in the heart of Lisbon's downtown. With its 10 years of existance the shop also gathers a bistro coffee shop with an outdoor terrace.
APAVT - Portuguese Association of Travel Agencies and Tourism is the only association of this class in Portugal and the oldest and representative of the national tourism.
Aquarama is a company of Maritime-tourist activity, which operates in Sesimbra and marine area of Arrábida Natural Park and has an unique boat. The APNEA boat allows underwater view.
Armazéns do Chiado is a current, comfortable and qualified shopping center with a strong cultural component, located in one of the most noble and charismatic areas of the city.
Only 25 km from Lisbon, located in a protected pine woodland and close to the coastal town of Caparica, Aroeira is a unique estate comprising of two golf courses.
Opened in 2000, designed by Donald Steel and built to exacting European Tour recommendations, Aroeira II compliments its older sister well.
Around Lisbon is not your typical Tour Company, as you may have known them. Our goal is to be your local friends who help you enjoy Portugal to the fullest.
The Arpad Szenes-Vieira da Silva Foundation was created to study and to diffuse the knowledge of Vieira da Silva work, one of the most outstanding plastic artist in the 20th century, as well as her husband work, Arpad Szenes.
The westernmost hotel of Europe, Praia Grande, 12km from Sintra. 59 rooms Panoramic Restaurant, Bar, Swimming pool, Events up to 180 persons. Free parking
The restaurant "A Severa" inaugurated in 1955, is in Lisbon located in one of the city´s oldest and most emblematic neighbourhoods, the Bairro Alto.
Sophisticated environment but informal, for a kitchen of international influence in an harmonious fusion with the traditional Portuguese cuisine.
Audiomeios, a company incorporated 23 years ago, offers audiovisual solutions for congresses and events. We regularly work with the best Portuguese event facilities and our differentiation is the way we get envolved in each project.
Audrey's is open all day for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, sharing plates in late afternoon and dinner service.