Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade is a luxury hotel where supreme style reigns. Located in downtown Lisbon.
Solar do Castelo is truly a Romantic Boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon.
Whoever comes into this home, enters their own home
Specialimo is a luxury car rental company with driver, mini bus and buses. We make transfers, executive service and sightseeing tours.
Our cars able all participants to drive through the city enjoying the sights, while learning all there is to know due to a unique interactive GPS guided Tours system.
The José Alvalade Stadium, much more than a stadium, is a multipurpose space, equipped and prepared to host all kinds of events with the highest quality.
Come visit “Estádio da Luz”, the largest and most modern stadium in Portugal. Join ours tours, which take place every 20 minutes, and have a great experience.
This 3-star hotel, located just 200 meters from the Lisbon International Airport, pays tribute in its décor to personalities that have been to Lisbon before. Stars like Marilyn Monroe and Eusébio brighten up the Hotel.
Where Everything Happens - From the best food to the best events, allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the atmosphere and the perfect combination between location, style and service
SUD Lisboa. Two venues of strong personality, united in perfect coexistence with the Tagus and their will of creating amazing sceneries.
We are a Surf School certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation and by Turismo de Portugal, born of the Passion for the Sea and Surf.
TA DMC is a leading operator in Portugal in all segments of the incoming activity, excelling in the Meetings Industry area.
Discover the best perspective of Lisbon on board of a luxurious sailing yacht.
Get to know the authentic Lisbon. All of our Take Lisboa tours will get you off the beaten track and show you Lisbon as it really is, never ignoring its real essence.
We are a small family company dedicated to passenger transportation for over 25 years, based in Sintra, and we aim to provide comfort, transportation quality and pleasant moments.
Natural heritage with unique characteristics and home to deer, fallow deer, wild boar, foxes, birds of prey alongside the many other species.
TAP is Portugal’s leading airline, and member of Star Alliance, the global airline alliance to offer customers worldwide reach, since 2005
A pleasant atmosphere to share our modern cuisine with traditional touch!
Taste is the service that plans and implements your event, from catering to the entire production of the most demanding events.
TASTING FADO offers the best of Lisbon: a visit to the theatre, a Fado show accompanied by Port and custard pastry. A unique experience with a scent of glamour!