Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Located at one of the main points of entry into the Alfama quarter.
Visit Taylor’s shop and tasting room in Lisbon and choose from a selection of our best and rarest Ports. In our tasting room, you can pair our Ports with Portuguese products.
Your Team Building Company! We have been in the market since 1992 and were the first independent Team Building company in Portugal.
Actively engaged, focused on creative event, incentives design including global logistics services, and supported by a privileged network and knowledge.
Catch a show at a unique place in Lisbon. The national opera house, as it is known by many, is an erudite, sophisticated and unique venue in the city.
One of the country’s most important theatres. Discover an important building which ennobles one of Lisbon’s best known squares with an imposing and cultural style.
We know that great guides provide great tours! That's why during our guided tours you will be accompanied by one of our team members, able to create unforgettable moments of your holiday in Portugal.
The Nations Park Gondola Lift is endowed with 40 closed cabins with capacity for 8. The trip lasts 8 to 12 minutes on a course of 1230 meters over the Tagus River where we see a breathtaking panorama of the Nations Park.
We create, organize and manage programs tailored for you to know Portugal.
Our company offers a range of luxury transport services for visitors and tourists. TempoVip because the quality is made of details!
TERRAEVENTS is a growing network of wholly owned Destination Management Companies with offices in Italy (Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca), Portugal (Lisbon, Porto) and France (Paris, Lyon).
Local Accommodation | Terra Luso, 45 minutes from Lisbon, is eager to welcome you all year round to discover this beautiful country and this superb region of central-western of Portugal.
Terra Nova By Populi combines a mix of gastronomy, architecture and décor.
Our goal is to make your travel on Portugal unforgettable, provide to you unique experience and share knowledge about history and culture of this nation.
Relax with seawater treatments and algae, Thalgo aesthetic, massages, natural medicines ... to 10 minutes of Lisbon! We guarantee a day of relaxation 100%!
The Hotel Albatroz has joined the comfort of a modern boutique hotel of charm in the heart of Estoril Coast with the architectural features and the original beauty of the 3 buildings that comprise it.
Centrally in Lisbon, the Beautique Hotels Figueira offers unique experiences and features a rooftop Spa overlooking the São Jorge Castle.
Live the historical center of Lisbon like one of us.
The Decadente offers Portuguese cocktails and dishes with a modern twist in the centre of Bairro Alto, in a meeting point between locals and travellers.
The Editory Riverside Hotel, housed in Santa Apolónia railway station, is a refined and sober (never austere) atmosphere, elegant host to travellers, designed for citizens of the World.