Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Events, meetings, conferences and teambuilding activities for corporate and groups of individuals.
Located opposite Lisbon’s Instituto Superior Técnico, the Turim Alameda features free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.
Just a 5-minute walk from the Marquês de Pombal Square in central Lisbon, this 4-star hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include car rental.
The Turim Iberia Hotel offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms just a 10-minute walk from the Calouste Gulbenkian museum and the El Corte Ingles Mall.
The Turim Lisboa Hotel is located between Saldanha and Picoas. With 56 rooms, very spacious and well equipped, with a classic and refined decoration, where the luxury of the materials used stands out.
A luxurious and comfortable Hotel, equipped with all the facilities that will give you the perfect stay, at a fantastic price, in the center of the City.
Hotel completely renovated in 2014
Non-profitable employers body of associations for the Lisbon region, congregating 14 associations from different kinds of activities, focused on commerce and services.
With Ubtuk, have a tuk tuk in one click. Open the app and enter your trip details; a driver nearby will take you on a city tour safely.
Ultra Serviços is a company that offers currency exchange and money transfer services, a wide range of travel solutions, visas, insurance, tax free and services, tax free and corporate services specialized in various areas.
We offer a total of 50 foreign currencies at very competitive prices. Western Union agent for the money transfer service.
Home Away from Home! You can select from 40 available rooms ranging from quadruple, triple, double, twin and single. Universo Romantico is located just under 5 minutes from the Iconic Square of the Marquis of Pombal!
Located on one of the most premium and growing areas in Lisbon, with Sintra on the horizon and Luz Stadium as a scenery, rises Upon Lisbon.
In the Valle Flôr restaurant, enjoy the best of Portuguese cuisine with a palatial essence while enjoying the Regency style ... memorable for all your senses!
Located in the Avenida da Liberdade, in the most noble Avenue of Lisbon, It reminds us of London and New-York Town Houses, with its classic and elegant style.
A food experience with the best view over Lisbon!
The Vasco da Gama Aquarium, located at the gates of Lisbon, is not only an Aquarium, it is also a Museum. A Museum born of a prince's dream and his ambition to know the depths of the ocean.
Born by the dream of travel professionals, evolved into reality by inspiration, proven successful through commitment and dedication... such is the story of VEGA, a company that maintains a unique status in Portugal.