Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Sesimbra Hotel & SPA, a panoramic hotel with prevailing view over the Atlantic Ocean, enjoys a privileged location on the beachfront of Sesimbra.
The Setúbal Peninsula Regional Wine and Vine Commission main objective is to guarantee the origin, quality and authenticity of the wines and promoting them.
Sheraton Cascais Resort has an enviable location on Portugal’s sweeping Atlantic coast just 30 minutes from Lisbon and about a mile from the famous Guincho Beach, one of the best surfing spots in Europe.
Meet Lisbon from its highest view. The modern and stylish Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa is just minutes away from the city centre and the airport, offering amazing views of Lisbon.
Exclusive, special and original, the Silk Club is a different way to enjoy the atmosphere of Lisbon’s nightlife. Come and discover this unique place.
Whether it is a simple Coffee Break or an extravagant Gala Dinner, our customers expect a perfect event. We take on and deliver on all challenges no matter how demanding.
Sing Fado is, with no doubt, the most immersive Fado experience in Portugal and will make you fall in love with the songs, the history and with the artists.
Cooking classes, visits to traditional markets, tasting tours and hands-on experiences, in Lisbon and countryside, for an unforgetable experience and true cultural knowledge
A Sítios é responsável pela marca Lifecooler. A Lifecooler nasceu há mais de uma década com missão de mostrar e tornar acessível a todos o melhor do turismo e lazer em Portugal.
Go where you want, quick and easy. Experience Lisbon with excitement. Sixt won the award for the best rent a car in Portugal, by the World Travel Awards 2017.
SmartBus provides a wide range of mobility solutions including Urban Mobility, Transfers, Tours, VIP, Luggage Transfers & Storage, Reduced Mobility & Kids Transportation.
Solar do Magoito can be found in a small rural village by that same name (Magoito), located by the seaside in the middle of the Sintra/Cascais Natural Park.