Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
All the rooms were decorated in a comfortable and functional way and are equipped with the most modern technologies, ideal for leisure or business stays.
Located in the Santa Iria de Azóia district of Lisbon, the VIP Executive Santa Iria Hotel is equipped to host events and meetings and also to offer the best rest to its customers.
Successful stays in Lisbon! Strategically located near the financial and business centre of Lisbon, and only a few minutes away from the historical centre and from Lisbon's International Airport.
Located between the historical area and the business centre of Lisbon, in VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & SPA you will find the widest range of services, at the highest level.
Your strategic Hotel in Lisbon When convenience is of higher importance, VIP Inn Berna Hotel is the perfect choice among Lisbon’s hotels.
Voqin’ Experiences & Events is a local events agency that delivers fantastic events with great ideas, skills and know-how in Portugal.
Discover Lisbon with unlimited access to our hop on hop off walking tours! With the Vox City Walks app, find your guide and explore 3 guided routes or set your own pace with 4 self-guided suggestions.
The Wallis Guest House Rato offers a privileged location in the central area of Lisbon, more precisely in the Largo Rato area.
The Water Museum gathers a number of monuments and buildings, built between the XVIII and XIX Centuries, which are representative of an important chapter in history of the water supply to the city of Lisbon.
Come and watch the city view from the River! Embark on a memorable ride on our boats and have fun while enjoying a unique experience!
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our service is based on efficiency, comfort, safety and our staff is friendly and always avaiable to satisfy all your needs . Our team has professional drivers, fluent in several languages.
Welcome Store, the service that was missing in Lisbon for tourists, owners and managers of Local Accommodation.
With excellent views over the sea in all the holes, Par 72 is placed in a 200 ha area by the sea amidst the dunes and the coastline vegetation.
Wide Travel & Events is a Travel Agency specialized in Corporate and Leisure Travel, as well as in professional Events (MICE). If you need to guaranty the success of a Meeting, an Incentive trip, an Event, you have come to the right place.
Experiences of diving, coasteering, climbing, caving, paragliding and many more experiences waiting for you!
The Wines of Portugal Tasting Room in Lisbon offers the opportunity to taste wines from different regions of the country made from portuguese grape varieties . Discover the Wines of Portugal!
Wine With a View’s mission is simultaneously simple and unique: to provide the experience of having a glass of an exceptional Portuguese wine, while enjoying a magnificent view.