Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
The Wallis Guest House Rato offers a privileged location in the central area of Lisbon, more precisely in the Largo Rato area.
The Water Museum gathers a number of monuments and buildings, built between the XVIII and XIX Centuries, which are representative of an important chapter in history of the water supply to the city of Lisbon.
Come and watch the city view from the River! Embark on a memorable ride on our boats and have fun while enjoying a unique experience!
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our service is based on efficiency, comfort, safety and our staff is friendly and always avaiable to satisfy all your needs . Our team has professional drivers, fluent in several languages.
With excellent views over the sea in all the holes, Par 72 is placed in a 200 ha area by the sea amidst the dunes and the coastline vegetation.
We are a Corporate and Leisure Travel Management Agency also highly specialized in the Meeting Industry.
Experiences of diving, coasteering, climbing, caving, paragliding and many more experiences waiting for you!
The Wines of Portugal Tasting Room in Lisbon offers the opportunity to taste wines from different regions of the country made from portuguese grape varieties . Discover the Wines of Portugal!
Wine With a View’s mission is simultaneously simple and unique: to provide the experience of having a glass of an exceptional Portuguese wine, while enjoying a magnificent view.
Our tours combine Wine and Gastronomy, with cultural and nature activities, sports and sightseeing for those who enjoy relaxing moments and breathtaking landscapes.
In Yakuza First Floor it's possible to taste the purity of true sushi and flavors of Japan in merger with the Olivier mediterranean flavors and aromas.
Yellowbus Tours offers sightseeing tours in double-decker buses, on rails with the old trams, or by boat through the Tagus River.
YOU AND THE SEA, SEASIDE HOTEL AND APARTMENTS. Here one lives the proximity to the sea, the beach, the nature and culture that surrounds it.
Your Lisbon Flat is a company dedicated to the management of short-term properties with a high quality of services.