Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.