Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
Since 1955, Adega de Palmela, a wine brand from the Setúbal Peninsula, has played a meritorious and active role in the region, maintaining an affective and emotional connection in supporting agricultural and wine production.
ADEGAMÃE was born from an old passion that had always lain in the heart of the Riberalves Group: wine!
Visiting Casa Cadaval Domaine is discovering a place where tradition and modernity are combined in a harmonious relationship between man and nature.
Casa Santos Lima is a family owned business for several generations, dedicated to the production, bottling and selling of Portuguese wines. Currently the largest producer of “Vinho Regional Lisboa” and “DOC Alenquer”, Casa Santos Lima is present, directly or indirectly, in the wine regions of Lisboa, Algarve, Alentejo, Douro and Vinhos Verdes.
CVRLisboa is a regional association, which is responsible for controlling the origin, guaranteeing the authenticity and promoting wine products with the right to Designation of Origin and Geographical Indication ( Vinho Regional Lisboa ).
With more than 80 years of history Garrafeira Nacional has a vast and valuable wine and spirits collection
Manzwine’s values are quality, recuperation, and revitalization. Manzwine is today a growing national brand in Portugal. Internationally, it's an example of what is best made here, exporting a good part of our production to more than 30 countries.
Quinta do Sanguinhal is a unique space with winery, presses and distillery from the 19th Century. Have a wine tasting and stimulate your senses in a genuine experience.
Experiences to live with family and friends among cellars and vineyards that have been keeping stories for generations. Find us in Palmela, at Casa Mãe da Rota dos Vinhos.
The Setúbal Peninsula Regional Wine and Vine Commission main objective is to guarantee the origin, quality and authenticity of the wines and promoting them.
Visit Taylor’s shop and tasting room in Lisbon and choose from a selection of our best and rarest Ports. In our tasting room, you can pair our Ports with Portuguese products.
To talk about the history of Filipe Palhoça Vinhos is to talk about a love story for the vineyards inherited from parents to children. It all started in 1950, when Filipe Jorge Palhoça founded this family business.
The Wines of Portugal Tasting Room in Lisbon offers the opportunity to taste wines from different regions of the country made from portuguese grape varieties . Discover the Wines of Portugal!