Turismo de Lisboa members may be Founding, Full or Associate Members.
The founding members of Turismo de Lisboa are
- Lisbon City Council
- AIP Foundation
- UACS - União de Associações do Comércio e Serviços (Union of Commerce and Services Associations)
- APAVT - Associação Portuguesa das Agências de Viagens e Turismo (Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourist Agencies)
- AHP - Associação da Hotelaria de Portugal (Portuguese Hotel Association)
- TAP - Air Portugal.
Full members are official, or other similar, entities, business and professional associations and other entities that predominantly work in the tourism sector.
Associate members are:
- Entities whose business is complementary to the tourism sector or whose inclusion in Turismo de Lisboa is of interest to Lisbon’s tourism offer.
- Entities located in municipalities that lie outside the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
Advantages of being a Turismo de Lisboa Associate
- Participate in a prestigious project alongside public entities, business associations and companies.
- Be able to use, as a symbol of credibility, a sign in their establishment and an identification on company materials, attesting to its status as a member of Turismo de Lisboa.
- Be included in the promotional materials edited by Turismo de Lisboa – guides, itineraries, manuals, etc. – where only members will be included.
- Be promoted and recommended by Turismo de Lisboa to members and third parties, including in response to requests for information made at Fairs, Tourism Centres and through other means.
Proposal for Membership of Turismo de LisboaBecome an Associate
SmartBus provides a wide range of mobility solutions including Urban Mobility, Transfers, Tours, VIP, Luggage Transfers & Storage, Reduced Mobility & Kids Transportation.
Solar do Magoito can be found in a small rural village by that same name (Magoito), located by the seaside in the middle of the Sintra/Cascais Natural Park.
Specialimo is a luxury car rental company with driver, mini bus and buses. We make transfers, executive service and sightseeing tours.
The José Alvalade Stadium, much more than a stadium, is a multipurpose space, equipped and prepared to host all kinds of events with the highest quality.
Come visit “Estádio da Luz”, the largest and most modern stadium in Portugal. Join ours tours, which take place every 20 minutes, and have a great experience.
We are an independent creative studio based in Lisbon. Small but fearless. A multidisciplinary and versatile team. We are Branding + Graphic Design + 3D + Awesomeness.
Destination Management Company since 1996, specializing in tailor made programs for Incentives and Special Interest Groups
Where Everything Happens - From the best food to the best events, allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the atmosphere and the perfect combination between location, style and service
SUD Lisboa. Two venues of strong personality, united in perfect coexistence with the Tagus and their will of creating amazing sceneries.
We are a Surf School certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation and by Turismo de Portugal, born of the Passion for the Sea and Surf.
TA DMC is a leading operator in Portugal in all segments of the incoming activity, excelling in the Meetings Industry area.
Tagus Palace is located in central Lisbon, a 2-minute walk from Marquês de Pombal Square and its rooms are bright and carefully decorated and Free Wi-Fi is available in all 29 rooms.
Tagus Royal Residence is located in central Lisbon, 4 minutes walking distance from Marquês de Pombal Square and 5 minutes walk from Eduardo VII Park.